Dr. Terry Fall is a native of Milton. He earned a Bachelor’s Degree from Florida State University before studying at the University of Houston, College of Optometry. He is board-certified through the International Association of Boards of Examiners in Optometry and has practiced at Center for Sight since 1996.
- Gulf Breeze
- Comprehensive and Routine Eye Exams
- Contact Lens Fitting
- Dry Eye Management
- Low Vision Exams
- Binocular Vision
- Board Certification, National Board of Examiners in Optometry, 1992
- Internship in Ocular Disease, The Eye Foundation, Orlando, FL, 1992.
- Doctor of Optometry, College of Optometry, Houston, TX, 1992.
- Internship in Primary Care, Keesler Air Force Base, Biloxi, MS, 1991.
- Low Vision Clinical Rotation, The Lighthouse of Houston, Houston, TX, 1991.
- Bachelor of Science, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 1987.