Terry Fall, OD
Dr. Terry Fall is a native of Milton. He earned a Bachelor’s Degree from Florida State University before studying at the University of Houston, College of Optometry. He is board-certified through the International Association of Boards of Examiners in Optometry and has practiced at Center for Sight since 1996. Dr. Fall sees patients 3 and up for routine eye exams, glasses, and contacts. He also specializes in adult medical eye exams, including annual diabetic and Plaquenil exams.
- Internship in Ocular Disease, The Eye Foundation, Orlando, FL, 1992.
- Doctor of Optometry, College of Optometry, Houston, TX, 1992.
- Internship in Primary Care, Keesler Air Force Base, Biloxi, MS, 1991.
- Low Vision Clinical Rotation, The Lighthouse of Houston, Houston, TX, 1991.
- Bachelor of Science, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 1987.
- Board Certification, National Board of Examiners in Optometry, 1992