Robert Harbour, MD
Dr. Robert Harbour, a former medical school professor and board-certified ophthalmologist, joined Center for Sight in 1988. Dr. Harbour’s specialties include cataract surgery, glaucoma treatment, and LASIK vision correction.
- Fellowship, Wills Eye Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 1983-1984.
- Ophthalmology Residency, University of Florida, College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL, 1980-1983.
- Internship, Department of Medicine, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA, 1980.
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA, 1979.
- Bachelor of Arts with High Distinction, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, 1975.
- Board Certification, American Board of Ophthalmology, 1985.