Sean Allison, MD
Dr. Sean Allison is board-certified Retina Specialist and joined our team in 2017. He has been practicing vitreoretinal surgery for more than 15 years and brings many specialized skills to Center for Sight.
- Vitreoretinal Fellowship, University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, TX, 2007-2008.
- Ophthalmology Residency, University of Texas, Houston, TX, 2004-2007.
- Transitional Year Resident-Internship, Baptist Health Systems, Birmingham, AL, 2003-2004.
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Alabama School of Medicine, Birmingham, AL, 1999-2003.
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL, 1992-1996.
- Board Certification-American Board of Ophthalmology, 2008.