Dr. G. Tipton McKnight who joined Center for Sight in 1992 is a board-certified ophthalmologist whose academic background includes fellowships at the University of Utah and the University of South Florida. Dr. McKnight’s specialties include cataract surgery, LASIK vision correction and cornea and external diseases.
- Gulf Breeze
- LASIK Vision Correction
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea and External Disease
- Board Certification, American Board of Ophthalmology,1991.
- Fellowship, Corneal and External Disease, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, 1990-1992.
- Ophthalmology Residency, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, 1987-1990.
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Earl K Long Memorial Hospital, Baton Rouge, LA 1986-1987.
- Center for Intraocular Lens Research, University of Utah Fellowship,1987.
- Doctor of Medicine, Louisiana State University, Shreveport, LA, 1982-1986.
- Bachelor of Science, Louisiana State University, Shreveport, LA, 1980-1982.